Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Real Camels - in Our Throwvbacks

I has a really good day today. Some people in my position would be really depressed and solemn but I had an amazing day. A majority of my day was spent trying to find enough gas to drive home from work. I was worried, but I knew I'd find a way. Money has always been a sore subject in my family and its still a subject I suffer through. As I've grown up I've learned to emotionally detach myself from it. Anyways, once I was able to get home, I was able to see Lauren for a few moments before she left for work. Now that she works at night, it makes me miss her and appreciate the time that we do have that much more. [sigh] I'm just in a really good place right now. I'm not angry - neither deep down nor at the surface - and it feels...weird. It's almost uncomfortable how happy I am. For so long I was always mad at someone or had some burden I was carrying but I feel very light today.

No comments:

Post a Comment